SNHU Career & Professional Development Internship Scholarship
Location: United States Experience Type: Scholarships
Through the on-going support of SNHU alumni donors, the Career & Professional Development Center in collaboration with the Office of Institutional Advancement, can offer funding to help students with expenses related to unpaid internship experiences.
- Scholarship opportunities are available for all students (25 credits, minimum GPA: 2.5)
- Any major, any field of interest
- Demonstration of how the experience contributes to academic, professional, and personal development
Stipend Amount: Varies by award ($500-$2,000)
Academic Credit: Students participating in this program must be registered to receive academic credit for the internship experience. Please contact the Career & Professional Development Center to learn more about academic internships and course registration.
The following materials are required of all applicants:
- A short essay (see outline below)
- Your resume (contact the Career & Professional Development Center for assistance)
- A copy of the offer letter from your employer
Use the application below to apply.